- Sydney, Surry Hills – Full Stack Developer
- PHP (MVC & SOA) – MySQL & NoSQL -HTML5, CSS3
- Permanent role – $110K+ – July 2015 start
Senior Full Stack Developer
A venture-backed start up seeking a product-focused developer on a permanent basis to develop their suite of products from the ground up.
The product is focused around reinventing how to start and grow a business and to turn the regulatory roadblocks into stepping stones for business owners.
- Develop, maintain and optimise a suite of web and mobile products using LAMP technologies, 3rd-party API\’s and the latest web standards, libraries and techniques
- Be instrumental in laying the foundations of the company\’s platform and developing products from the ground up
- Work closely with the senior management to create and establish procedures for code management, deployment and documentation
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of software architecture, performance and security
- Provide support to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Expert-level knowledge of: PHP (MVC and SOA), MySQL and NoSQL
- RESTful API development and integration
- Experience with building scalable web applications using LAMP technologies and web standards
- Experience with software design and solution architecture
- Always curious and up-to-date with new technologies, tools and methodologies
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with; Sass/SCSS, Compass Mixins, BackboneJS, AngularJS, Python, Django & C programming
- Experience with DevOps (LAMP platform, virtualisation, distributed systems)
- Experience with formal information security and risk management.
Contact Damian on 02 9253 4300 or apply here.