- Full Stack Developer – React.js & Node.js
- Permanent role in Melbourne
- Salary upto $160K + Benefits
- Large Financial Organization
About the role
Looking for hands-on Software Engineer, with strong experience in Full stack development, Automation Testing as well as CICD DevOps. You will also provide on-going development and support of client\’s Enterprise Customer Identity and Access Management platform developed using ReactJS and Java, with strong automation, SCM and Acceptance Test Driven Development delivery methods.
- Develop, deploy and support the Enterprise customer identity and access management platform, consisting of both frontend (react.js) and backend (APIs and Microservices built using Java) components
- Perform Unit, System and Performance testing
- Build and maintain automation test suite
- Develop, deploy and support CICD pipelines
- Troubleshoot issues in our development, test and production environments
- Manage frequent, incremental code testing and deployment utilising a wide variety of open-source technologies
- Ensure strict adherence to SCM branching and merging strategies
- Experience as a full stack developer in a complex Full stack software development and Configuration management
- Modern front-end – Webpack, Gulp, HTML5, CSS3 including accessibility standards
- Experience in a DevOps role.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of identity federation: OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect
- Working with remote teams
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.