- Permanent Role in Melbourne
- Salary range from $100K-$110K
- Large Financial Organisation
As a full stack Analyst Developer, you would join other Developers, Manager Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, Business Analysts and UX Designers. You will own key modules of our product where you will use and grow your experience to architect and build cloud applications, APIs and microservices to maintain high availability and reliability.
- Valid HTML/CSS creation
- Maintenance of existing code base, developing new features, or fixing defects.
- Being a good human (friendly, honest and can win together)
- Understanding our technology stack, driving our strategic plans with the ability to raise questions where necessary.
- Debugging code
- Providing robust coding practices and solid unit and component test coverage
- Staying on top of current front-end best practices and news
Must have a strong background in:
- JAVA 6, 7, 8
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Creation of reusable components
- Unit, component and integrated component testing and their associated tools.
- Following processes and confident to suggest change.
- Front-end any modern frameworks and libraries that are suitable for use by enterprise such as: Angular, React, AngularJS, Vue, lodash, elm, mithril, etc.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to suggest optimisations to existing code/process and suggest how it\’s done (tell us how you\’ve done it)
- Automated testing frameworks and processes.
- Gulp, Webpack, Grunt, or other front-end build tools
- Modular CSS/HTML systems such as BEM or OOCSS
- CSS Pre-processors such as Sass, Less or Stylus
- Git/Version Control Experience
- Accessibility concepts and regulations such as WCAG 2.0 and Section 508
- Front-end code debugging tools like Chrome Dev Tools
- Dev ops experience
- AWS/ cloud-based technologies.
How to apply:
- Please apply using the link below or call Suzy on 03 8804 5883 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.