Full Stack Analyst Engineer
Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne
Salary on offer upto $90k incl super/annum + benefits + other perks!
Work life balance, discounts on home loans, etc.
Note: We are open to hire candidates coming out of Graduate program!!
About the role
An excellent opportunity for Full Stack Engineer to provide technology-based services, incorporating strategy, design, development, delivery, and maintenance of technological solutions to meet business needs. Design, code, test and install applications in one major language or in a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Build enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot.
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Develop processes for automating, testing, and deployment.
- Ability to analyse and work within complex architecture.
- Promote AWS/Azure and cloud best practices to maximize compute performance while minimizing infrastructure costs.
- Developing and maintaining operational and system documentation. Working with users/PO to evaluate IT application requirements. Ensuring that systems are developed within agreed time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
What you will bring:
- Experience writing and testing code in Java or an equivalent language using modern IDEs.
- Experience with React, React Native, NodeJS.
- Exposure to CI/CD (Jenkins) and building applications on AWS/Azure infrastructure.
- Exposure to DevOps and Agile.
- Experience with modern software practices.
- Experience using productivity and collaboration tools such as JIRA/RaIIy and Confluence in a software delivery environment.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 0480 050 807 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.