- Participate in progressive elaboration, translate requirements into technical solutions
- Design and build data models, microservices and/or UI components
- Inspect and test code from peer engineers
- Liaising with team members and management, to ensure solution and requirements are completed to standards.
- Resolve issues impacting business outcome in prod environment.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Mentor entry-level engineers
- Bachelor\’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of application development methodologies
- Hands on experience with React.js, Nodejs
- In-depth knowledge of various data storage patterns
- In-depth knowledge of microservices and integration patterns
- Hands on experience with Apollo GraphQL
- Hands on experience with AWS or Azure SDK
- Knowledge of testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Working Knowledge of spring boot,
- Adept at evaluating problems accurately and displaying sound judgment
- Ability to clearly articulate design and implementation choices
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Possess a strong grasp of automation tools
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.