- Front end Developer
- Permanent Role in Melbourne
- $110k Incl super (some Flexibility)
Large FInancial Organisation
- Be involved in the entire software delivery lifecycle, from design through build and documentation, to run and support of the solutions in production.
- Assist with code reviews and work with senior tech engineers to provide estimates for new functionality.
- Contribute proactively to improvements in team\’s development practices.
- Collaborate with other team members and different project stakeholders in order to ensure the success of the deliverable.
- Ensure that the solutions are developed within agreed time frames and adhere to the company\’s security and quality standards.
- Continuous improvement of current processes via automation to reduce manual effort.
- Become a go to person for developers and service team members for troubleshooting.
- Problem solves technical issues raised by customers both internal and external.
What you will bring
- Commercial experience with React/Redux.
- Commercial experience with Node.js
- Proficient with automated unit/functional/browser testing
- Exposure to working with CI/CD (Jenkins) and AWS
- Git for version control, branching and merging practices.
- Understanding of how to build performant, testable and maintainable code.
How to apply:
- Please apply using the link below or call Suzy on 03 8804 5883 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.