- South East Location – Work close to home – Leading E-commerce business
- Permanent career opportunity – Great Culture
- Large Team – Very Stable Environment – Excellent $$$\’s on offer
- Strong JS/HTML5/CSS3 an absolute must, with a focus on code efficiency
- Excellent team & fun private company, casual clothes, BBQ\’s, Friday drinks etc
- Digital Agency or Experience working with Online / E-commerce business or working with Start ups highly regarded.
- Join a fun and innovative environment with a like-minded, tech focused team. Join the group that runs one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in Australia.
- S.E. Melbourne Suburbs location – 20K\’s from CBD.
- Work with an innovative team and a wide ranging product suite
- Large catalogue of cross platform popular mobile applications
- Privately owned company that takes care of its own
- Several large and exciting projects in the pipeline
- Enjoy great on-site amenities and benefits (Car Park, BBQ, Tennis/BBall Court)
- Very strong HTML5 & CSS3 coding
- Experience with Responsive & Mobile Web Design
- Proficient with Angular JS, Node.js, Grunt and Bower.
- Experience with CSS pre-processers.
- Experience with responsive EDM templates.
- Experience with responsive HTML websites.
- Extremely Strong HTML5 and CSS2/3 -critical to be able to hand code.
- Strong design skills in Photoshop working on high profile client side interfaces for web and mobile.
- Ideally you have some knowledge of .NET, Git and SourceTree.
- Experience in a high transactional environment preferable
Apply today by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your covering letter and resume (in Microsoft Word format) quoting reference number 11930. Please phone Nitin on 03 8506 6546 if you have any enquiries regarding this role.
Adaps is an equal opportunity recruiter that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.