- 6-Months contract with view to extend
- Rate Ranges from $765 – $920/day Incl super
- Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
We\’re building a design system to help enable our delivery teams and to ensure consistency across our digital properties. We\’re initially developing design tokens and a React component library. Here are the skills that we require:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with React
- Proficient in TypeScript with a good understanding of utility types/generics etc
- Experience with a CSS in JS library such as Emotion or Styled Components
- Solid understanding of web accessibility
- Experience with design systems and tokens, MUI 5, and monorepos a bonus
- Experience writing unit tests with Jest and React Testing Library
- Ability to take ownership of their work, research solutions, and develop front-end architecture
- Understanding of agile ways of working and ability to estimate work
- Experience mentoring more junior developers
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.