FRONT END DEVELOPER ( ANGULAR / REACT)
- Tier1 bank in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent Permananet Opportunity
- Dynamic and challenging role, latest technology
Our client is seeking multiple Front End Developer to join their team, utilising a modern technology stack working on projects within a team of passionate digital and development specialists.
- Application development within a scrum team including development of new software and upgrades to existing software.
- Develop specialized and detailed technical solutions to meet business needs
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders including Technical and Functional Business Analysts, to develop clearly defined solutions and technical designs.
- Provide guidance on best practice, coding methodologies, solution design and implementation.
- Conduct testing and troubleshoot complex problems.
- Follow and influence a Quality assurance process to ensure coding standards are met and effective knowledge transfer occurs.
- Work in a creative, design-heavy environment where UX best practices are paramount to all engagements.
- Experience working with an object-oriented framework i.e. Java/.net
- Experience with the front-end technology toolset including: Dependency managers such as NPM or bower, build tools such as grunt, gulp or web pack, Development frameworks such as AngularJS or React, Transpilers such as TypeScript or ES6/Babel, CSS pre-processors such as LESS, SASS or stylus, HTML5 frameworks such as bootstrap or foundation, Testing frameworks such as Jasmine or Mocha and Automation testing tools such as Protractor.
- Deep understanding of software development principals and design patterns and performing code reviews.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile Scrum Team
- Leadership & mentoring of technical resources
- Ability to recommend and showcase completed solutions up to GM Level.
- Experience in the production of technical documentation including technical specifications, operating instructions, test plans etc.
- NodeJS development experience an advantage.
- Experience in other enterprise software development frameworks such as MS MVC or Spring an advantage
- Unit & automation testing of front-end applications
- User Experience (UX) best practices and interaction models
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Kish on 03 8506 6521