Permanent Opportunity in Melbourne
The ideal candidate will be motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming including translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. They will work with the UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Will develop functional and appealing web applications based on usability and build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Will ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Will be responsible for website maintenance and enhancements.
- Will use a combination of mark-up languages, frameworks, libraries and tools to build web pages and web applications.
- Will create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Are responsible for staying up to date on emerging technologies and promoting best practices.
- Web Components
Libraries and frameworks such as:
- Angular 1.x
Tools such as:
- Node & NPM
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (03) 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.