- 9 Months Fixed Term Contract
- Graduates in Aviation Industry are encouraged to apply
- Attractive Salary and conditions
- Graduate entry position,Must have an degree in Aviation
- Opportunity to work in the Aviation Industry
- Attractive salary and conditions
This global market leader is looking for technically minded professionals who have a natural eye for detail to assure the effective continuous operation of their clients\’ major international airports.
In this challenging role, and as part of a dedicated team, you will be responsible for monitoring airport operations at major airports around the world, ensuring that our clients meet regulatory compliance requirements, and are able to assure adherence with agreed procedures, and that any encountered anomalies are effectively investigated.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring airport operations and ensuring the quality of runway usage and terminal area route information
- Validating reported flight violations
- Reviewing acoustic events related to aircraft noise and whether they meet agreed criteria;
To be successful in this position you MUST:
- Be a team player;
- Have strong attention to detail;
- Have report writing skills;
- Have high level computer literacy (excel)
IDEALLY you will possess:
- An understanding of airport operations and flight procedures
- Technically-based tertiary qualifications in aviation, engineering or other related technical area
- Database management skills.
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply for this position
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 quoting ref no#12092. Applications close on 01/02/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs