Analyst Programmer – Fineos Developer
Open for Permanent/ Contract
- Analyse specified requirements and design appropriate objects and methods to implement specified functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure design is appropriately documented, stored and indexed
- Ensure all work completed conforms to established programming standards and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of builds is completed in a satisfactory manner
- Assist the project owners and managers as required in ensuring all projects continue in an appropriate and effective manner.
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience programming with Fineos
- Ability to work individually
- Agile working environment
- Life Insurance Domain Knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in analysis and programming in a commercial environment
- Experience programming in a Windows Operating System environment
- Experience working with various Microsoft languages
- Experience with test Driven Development
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications close based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: httpsss://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au