- Melbourne CBD
- 6 weeks with a potential extension
- $460/day Incl Super
To oversee and provide a high level of support to the Executive, Wealth Advice Remediation and their Leadership team. This will be done To oversee and provide executive support to an EGM and their Leadership team. This will be done by undertaking a wide range of administrative, organisational, project, analytical and advisory duties, both complex and discrete, associated with the overall management and operation of the business unit.
Capabilities, Experience & Qualification Requirements:
- Excellent accuracy with an eye for attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced IT IQ.
- Have a pro-active, energetic and assertive approach to work and to be flexible and resilient.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Apply appropriate judgment when making decisions.
- Project management / coordination (demonstrated ability to lead and deliver)
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be customer focused.
- Experience in extensive diary management.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
5-10 years\’ experience providing EA support at an Senior Executive / Executive level
Diploma of Administration (or equivalent) preferred
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively manage the Executive\’s diary including scheduling appointments and dealing with competing priorities and invitations, ensuring the EGM\’s time is structured according to their priorities and that they are prepared for meetings, conferences and functions;
- Organise internal and external meetings, video conferences and room bookings on behalf of the Executive
- Take ownership of the Executive\’s operating rhythm following guidance from the Office of the Group Executive, People & Culture, by building and implementing an efficient operating rhythm for the team by implementing and maintaining a regular cadence for leadership, team and other recurring meetings;
- EGM email \’Inbox\’ management / Document management;
- Lead and deliver key projects and initiatives in support of your EGM and their team autonomously and with others as required;
- Onboarding / offboarding of EGM direct report employees including creating roles in SAP, SAP movements, ordering provisioning (laptops, log-ins, security passes, ordering name badges etc);
- Approvals including SAP (leave requests and adding dates to diaries), broader SAP support incl liaising with Colleague Connect for various SAP issues, and raising any property maintenance and technology requests for the EGM;
- Book and manage travel based on diary requirements;
- Monthly reconciliation of expense management;
- Simplify the admin processes and drive operational efficiencies for the team by creating team distribution lists and org charts, and updating as required;
- Maintain processes relating to confidential personnel and/ or department data, ensuring security of confidential information;
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with in a professional and effective manner, through either personally handling enquiries or delegating them to appropriate person;
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour in all actions by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures;
- There is an ongoing expectation that the EA will proactively work with the EGM\’s to clarify and prioritise their workload and call out volume issues and seek additional work where they have capacity.
- Reconciliation of expense management policies is undertaken monthly and client policies are adhered to by relevant business unit and Executive office
- Decisions to ensure all administrative matters in the office are undertaken proactively and efficiently
- Decisions relating to management of key project work and coordination of initiatives in support of the Executive and team.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (03) 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.