- Role: ETL Developer with Australian Citizenship
- Location: Canberra
- Duration:12 months on a view to extend
One of our Federal Client is hiring ETL Developer to develop various functional components of the data warehouse and applications for the Department.
- Minimum of five (5) years\’ experience in a similar role;
- Proven ETL experience in the development and solution design in a Teradata platform;
- Broad experience (minimum 2 years) Teradata Control Framework skills;
- Strong understanding of ETL standards, security and governance in large enterprise wide environments;
- Development experience through the analysis/design phase of SDLC;
- Broad hands on development and administration across an Enterprise Data Warehouse platform, ideally Teradata;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
- High level written/verbal communication skills;
- Broad experience in logical and physical relational database analysis, design and engineering including; traditional Entity-Relationship Modelling;
- Specified Personnel must hold a current Australian Government Security Clearance (AGSVA) or be willing to undergo and obtain an AGSVA clearance (Baseline clearance as a minimum);
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.