ETL Developer – SSIS/ Datastage
Our Client has engaged Adaps to source a skilled ETL Developer on a permanent basis in Melbourne. Asset Servicing Technology is looking for an Associate Programmer to join the team to provide technology based services for design, development, delivery and maintenance of technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Delivery of high quality technical documentation.
- Contribution to the functional and non-functional specifications where appropriate.
- Collaboration with Users , Solution Designers and Business and Senior Analysts to develop design specifications
- Development from requirements and technical specifications
- Accountability for delivery of development and design work developed from specifications
- Maintaining a quality focus on all development activity to ensure all solutions are delivered tested and coherent with the design objectives in specifications.
- Delivery of completed solutions on time and within budget
- Working with a wide range of business users to develop optimal solutions
- Utilising experience to influence and improve solutions and specifications, to prevent design flaws.
- Provide Fail and Fix support for applications and 2nd level of technical support for production applications
- To engage and collaborate with others to lift overall technical capabilities
- ETL Tools such as Datastage and SSIS (Must have!)
- Sound knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of SDLC, continuous integration and Agile concepts
- Previous experience in incident and change management activities (ie ITIL)
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Apply now! For further queries please call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 quoting reference no#11690.