- 6 Months Contract
- Large Insurance Organisation
Provide SQL expertise in the design and development of data extraction, transformation, integration, migration, and reporting processes.
Responsible for the design and build of data pipelines and components to efficiently integrate data between systems using SQLServer, SSIS, and related technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- ETL development – design, build, test, configure, automate, and operate data flows between systems
- Database Development – SQL, TSQL, PLSQL, unit testing, analysis, design, technical document writing, database design, data modelling, deployment
- Data Migration – cleansing, extracting, reconciling, reporting, and integrating data across systems
- Optimisation, Performance Tuning, and automation
- Develop reporting solutions in PowerBi
- Demonstrated data centric thinking: considerations to data integrity, quality, efficiency, and understanding the business context
- Interact with multi-platforms and languages, with expertise in Microsoft SQLServer and Azure stack
- Assess and integrate using a range of tools, components, and frameworks
- Work within a set high level architecture, and provide detailed technical design before development
- Be part of a cross functional / agile project team – planning, estimation, development, testing, defect resolution, code review, release and deployment
- Ability to work independently and drive deliverables to completion, and followup with other technical experts
- Provide production and operational support – defect resolution, data repair, resolving data quality issues, performance issues, change management
- Work collaboratively with other IT functions, business units, consultants, and vendors
- Identify system improvements and automation opportunities
- Ensure that all deliverables comply with requirements, coding standards, frameworks, client policies, agreed architectural principles and quality measures
- Out of hours support during release cycles and on request.
- Strong experience in SSIS and Microsoft technologies (including PowerBi)
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Experience in Azure/cloud, .NET, Dynamics CRM, KWS
- Experience in large scale data migration between disparate systems (e.g. Oracle to CRM), and also file ingestion and interfacing with external APIs
- Adept in Agile, DevOps, Continuous Delivery (source control and deployment pipelines)
- Oracle PLSQL highly desirable
- MCSE, MCSA and other contemporary Microsoft qualifications are favourable
- ITIL and/or Agile certifications are desirable, but not essential
- Tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or relevant qualification at degree level.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.