- Enterprise Architect
- Work for a Large Organisation
- Excellent $$$$ on offer
- 3-6 month contract with possibility to extend
- Melbourne CBD based role
- Conducting business reviews, documenting current systems in the portfolio, and recommending how to proceed with the applications
- Develop policies, standards and processes that enhance the delivery of enterprise architecture services and supporting and governance framework that adds value to the business
- Performance, availability and audit reviews of current architecture state and implement any appropriate remedial actions.
- Professional exposure in the supply chain / Retail or FMCG industries preferred.
- Building strong relationships with decision makers from senior executives down, in order to be appreciated as a trusted advisor
- Develop Business Analytics Strategies, Roadmaps and Architectural Blueprints
- Strong experience delivering projects to time and budget including scoping, compliance and governance
- Evaluating client\’s business needs, thus contribute to strategic planning of information systems facilities and software directions.
- Strong experience leading team, vendors and managing stakeholders
You will also need to have impeccable communication skills, consulting experience and stakeholder management skills.
If you think you have what it takes for this role, then please send through a cover-letter and your CV in word format outlining your suitability for the role by clicking on the \’apply now\’ button or call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 for a confidential discussion quoting ref no# 11759.