- Enterprise Architect – Payments
- 12 Months with possible extensions
Primary purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to provide Enterprise Architecture assurance and governance across all Technology services within the Customer Payment Services and Technology and Innovation. The Enterprise Architect will work collaboratively with teams including capabilities such as solution architects, technical specialists and technical business analysts to ensure technology solutions/capabilities are aligned to the broader strategy and contribute to the delivery of successful project and BAU outcomes.
- Establishing a new Enterprise Architecture practice within Client, improving existing engagement and processes and positioning architecture governance across Client and TSD
- Be responsive to the rapidly changing ticketing environment and keeping abreast of current and emerging best practice, Government policy and statutory requirements.
- Promote innovation in smart and integrated ticketing within the organization.
- Identifying and prioritising tasks within multiple and competing projects in an environment of budget and
- Bachelors/ Master\’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant technology discipline or demonstrated equivalent professional experience in solution architecture management in a large complex environment. Min 5 years
- Must have Enterprise Architect exp in payments systems, credit cards or transactions.
- Exp with BI stack
- Proven background in collating and presenting data to executive managers and customers with confidence
- Strong analytical skills able to research and solve complex business problems in a practical and timely manner
- Effective interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to operate within the vales of impartiality; integrity; trust; service; accountability and safety. To carry out responsibilities with professionalism, fairness and commitment and to do so in order to place the customer at the Centre of all that is produced and delivered.
- Able to explain complex problems and solutions to executive business leaders and business needs to other external business stakeholders so that investment decisions; business impact decisions are sound and deliver the required business result.
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on (03) 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.