- Permanent career opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Melbourne Based (will consider from Sydney OR Brisbane)
- Salary ranges from $220K – $240K (Inc. Super) / annum + 15% Bonus + other perks!
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
- Hands on API development, Microservices, Java, Management of team of 10 to 15.
Manage the Delivery Team with a focus on Digital and Integration technologies.
- Leading, coaching, and mentoring team to uplift the skills and knowledge required to perform their role
- Execute and drive hands-on design, maximise and implementation of best practice CI/CD across enterprise
- Champion a CI/CD mindset and corresponding cultural transformation
- Work with delivery teams to achieve success through the adoption of CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes, and tooling
- Promote collaboration of Software Delivery Tools, Continuous Delivery and DevOps usage at Client
- Shape, Design, Develop, Support & Implement Software Delivery in alignment with the roadmap
Skills and Experience:
- Engineering background working in a large and complex technical environment
- Proven technology delivery experience
- Hands on experience of API delivery
- A passion for technology keeping up with latest trends, including the ability to read and write code
- Experience in providing direction, leadership, and support to a Software Engineering team
- A passion for building high preforming engineering teams
- Experience in Agile software development practices
- Scrum team leadership (direction-setting, blocker removal)
- Technology and business stakeholder management
- Experience across the full lifecycle (design to development to testing to support)
- Deep understanding of the DevOps environments and Micro-Service technologies
- Java Springboot
- AWS and/or Azure
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.