- Domain Architect – Service Planning Architect
- Multiple positions
- Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne
- 6 Months contract on a view to extend with pay rate $ 1000 per day
- Great culture , Work life Balance
Adaps has been scouted to source Domain Architect – Technical Hosting for a Large Financial Organization in Melbourne.
The Domain Architect role is accountable for providing Architectural Leadership within many technology platform domain(s). The focus is on developing, or maintaining, a particularized architecture relevant to the domains in line with the overarching enterprise architectural principles and methods.
The scope of the role extends into integrating with our major third-party suppliers (i.e., IBM, Telstra, Oracle, British Telecom) and ensuring appropriate architectural/design alignment and governance between these suppliers and client.
- Implement new services, through established service creation process.
- Create Platform Architecture for projects and other initiatives.
- Deliver functional & non-functional service requirements as part of a fit for purpose service creation activity
- Lead development of domain strategy and roadmaps.
- Actively support the Manager of the relevant Technology Zone in developing business cases for new services
- Create & assess options/proposals to offer a solution via the service catalogue
- Help with management of any service architecture issues/exemptions required and propose remediation plan
- Manage dependencies of new service design with other services.
- Facilitate alignment, management and integration with other projects in the consumption of new or modified services.
- Development of SOW for all engagements
- Support supply and demand management.
- Governance of solutions and services to ensure alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps.
- Ensure that new services creation is holistic, incorporating architectural, commercial, risk and operational aspects of each service. Ensure a risk management approach is adhered to for all new solutions and service designs.
- Support the Managers, TPA for the respective technology zones;
- Focus on simplification and decommissioning to reduce complexity in the technology landscape.
- Participate in development of the client\’s technology planning process and support business case development to drive the adoption of the plan
- Identify, create, participate and support proof of concepts and experiments.
- Ensure all personal training and compliance records are maintained and kept up to date
- All work is to be performed in accordance with the requirements of the Health and Safety Policy, procedures and legislation
How to apply:
Please apply by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting Job ID: 721452.For enquiries, please contact Kish on (03) 8506 6521
Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.