Domain Architect – Cloud Center
6 months Contract with Excellent Pay Rate $1000 – $ 1100 per day with little flexibility
Large Financial organization with Work Life balance
Adaps has been scouted to source Domain Architect – Cloud Center Architect with a Tier 1 Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne CBD.
Main skills required:
- Strong technical knowledge on Cloud Center
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Leadership and governance of other architects.
- SDN experience would be ideal
- Implement new services, through established service creation process.
- Create Platform Architecture for projects and other initiatives.
- Deliver functional & non-functional service requirements as part of a fit for purpose service creation activity
- Lead development of domain strategy and roadmaps.
- Actively support the Manager of the relevant Technology Zone in developing business cases for new services
- Create & assess options/proposals to offer a solution via the service catalogue
- Help with management of any service architecture issues/exemptions required and propose remediation plan
- Manage dependencies of new service design with other services.
- Facilitate alignment, management and integration with other projects in the consumption of new or modified services.
- Development of SOW for all engagements
- Support supply and demand management.
- Governance of solutions and services to ensure alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps.
- Ensure that new services creation is holistic, incorporating architectural, commercial, risk and operational aspects of each service. Ensure a risk management approach is adhered to for all new solutions and service designs.
- Support the Managers, TPA for the respective technology zones;
- Focus on simplification and decommissioning to reduce complexity in the technology landscape.
- Participate in development of the Financial client\’s technology planning process and support business case development to drive the adoption of the plan
- Identify, create, participate and support proof of concepts and experiments.
- Ensure all personal training and compliance records are maintained and kept up to date
- All work is to be performed in accordance with the requirements of the Health and Safety Policy, procedures and legislation