- 6 Months Contract with view to extend
- Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
- Rate Ranges from $800 – $850/day Incl super
As an integral part of the Collaboration Services team, the Technical Engineer is responsible for provision for the following services, these services define the Digital Workplace.
- Microsoft 365 – Office 365, Intune, Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, Azure etc.
- All Office 365 Services
- Messaging Services
- SharePoint Online Services
- Conditional or Adaptive Access to O365 Services
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Application Management
- BYOD services
- Vulnerability & Patch Management
Scope of operations is for client Australia business units including Health Insurance and functional units, Aged Care, and Health Services businesses.
Utilising current and future Microsoft technologies to provide Digital Workplace Services. This role will be responsible for delivering, supporting and driving new ways of working by providing Digital Workplace services. In addition, this role will work closely with the wider Collaboration Services team to define and deliver the end to end colleague experience.
Freedom of action/ dimensions:
- Digital Workplace Engineer – Digital Workplace – Reports to the Digital Workplace Manager under broad direction – but is responsible for supporting & maintaining allocated Digital Workplace services to meet business objectives.
- Influences organisation and stakeholders in all responsible areas requiring Digital workplace services, building and managing effective relationships at all levels.
- Support the overall team objectives as part of the Collaboration Services team.
- Manage Office 365 platform and its services end to end
- Manage Mobile services and management end to end
- Contribution to Strategic funded projects and Production Service Initiatives.
- Responsible for the delivery and support of Digital Workplace services in accordance with the client IS vision, strategy, standards and architectural objectives.
- Responsible for the resolution of service issues related to the Digital workplace in alignment with agreed IS Operational processes and tools (e.g via service desk incident allocations, escalation processes and reporting requirements). This includes On-Call support on a rostered basis.
- Facilitate the identification and mitigation of service risks related to Digital Workplace services
- Take a lead role in directed research activities related to Digital Workplace Services
- Lead and manage \’Proof of Concept\’ activities in relation to new technologies applicable to Digital Workplace services.
- Initiate and lead the review and redesign of processes or procedures in relation to Digital workplace services, on an ongoing basis, to deliver improved team productivity or efficiency.
- Provide technical assistance and support across all teams within Service Management as required.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) advice and consultation in relation to core competencies to all areas of the business as required.
- Work as an effective Production Services team member. Including the support, mentoring and coaching of other team members and recognising contributions of others to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Digital Workplace Manager.
Academic/ professional qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems or related business discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Strong commercial acumen and leadership skills required
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills required
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work within various team structures to deliver business outcomes
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively and interpret insights in to actions
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.