- 6 Months Contract
- Melbourne, CBD
Assists with translating business requirements into detailed function specifications and if necessary, for managing requests for changes to the specifications.
Contributes to the effective management of assigned databases and associated applications.
1. To be a people person and good with conversations and tolerant, they will be dealing directly with dental and aged care.
2. Strong experience in office 365 preferably migration experience in exchange to exchange online and Teams.
3. Experience designing office 355 solutions.
4. Experience with Support of end users.
Nice to have:
1. Experience with document creation and training or adoption.
2. Experience in consulting would be beneficial.
3. Small amount of experience with conditional access and security in office365 beneficial.
How to Apply :
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on (03) 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.