- South East Melbourne Location
- Permanent role! Digital Production Editor!
- Award Winning Training Provider!
An award winning training provider who pride themselves on maintaining a culture of opportunity, collaboration, integrity and achievement are looking for a gun Digital Production Editor to join their team! They are passionate about changing the education experience, inspiring an environment that fosters only growth. Be a part of their team! Apply today!
Do you get excited about creating digital content? Would you like to spend your time transforming content, supporting the development and production across a range of digital channels? Do you embrace digital technology and demonstrate a fundamental ability to optimise content? This could be the role you\’ve been waiting for! Get in touch with me today!
- 2-3 years\’ experience in a similar role
- Degree in communications or similar preferred (or equivalent knowledge/experience)
- Professional experience in writing and editing
- Demonstrated experience in the production of electronic and web-based media
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Understanding of web based tools and using content management systems
- Ability to build and manage positive stakeholder relationships
- Write content for a range of digital channels
- Ensure strict compliance with relevant legislation, policies and guidelines
- SEO & Digital marketing experience essential
- High attention to detail and proof-reading
- Strong background working across online channels
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renee Noble on 03 8506 6586.
Connect with Adaps?
Renee Noble – Client Manager – httpssss://au.linkedin.com/in/reneenoble
Tim O\’Toole – Client Manager – httpssss://au.linkedin.com/in/timothyotoole
Facebook – httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT/timeline