- Large Consulting House!!Melbourne Location
- Excellent Salary+Incentives on offer
- Experience in developing digital Strategy,footprint and roadmap to clients
Our Large IT Consulting client is looking for a highly enthusiastic Sales professional / Client Digital Business Partner to join their team in Melbourne and drive the digital strategy & Implementation.
- Melbourne Location
- Excellent Salary+Incentives on offer OR option to take initial contract role with the view to convert to a permanent role.
- Great work culture – Large Consulting house
Responsibility of the Role:
- Development of the CLIENT Account Digital Strategy & 90 day plan
- Understand CLIENT\’s digital direction
- Understand company\’s digital footprint
- Develop additional competency / thought leadership for Australia market if there is a gap between CLIENT\’s direction / company\’s capability
- Provide thought leadership and advice to CLIENT in the execution of its digital strategy
- Develop proposals based on CLIENT interactions drawing on company\’s capability stack
- Lead engagements on a part time basis
- Develop relationships with niche vendors and product vendors
Highly Desirable Skill Sets/Attributes:
- An ability to build and identify a pipeline of opportunities whilst working with the Sales and Delivery teams
- Good experience in digital stratergy, innovation and drive
- Cultivate and grow EGM, GM and Head of level relationships in advisory capacity
- Experience of onshore/offshore engagement models
- Innovation insights
- Experience with SCRUM and Dev Ops
- Self-starter – ability to work under own direction
- Known/respected in Industry
1. Produce white papers
2. Speak at local events
Good to have Past employment eg: PWC, Deloitte, Niche Consultancy with experience gained within high profile management/strategic digital positions within a large client, agency, or consulting organization.
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 0404 891 109. quoting ref no#12085.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs