- Digital Content Producer
- 12 Months Contract opportunity with the view to extension
- Melbourne based (Candidates in Sydney OR Brisbane are welcome to apply!)
- $600 – $900 per day Incl super (Flexible for the right candidate)
- Large Insurance & Healthcare Org
- The Digital Content Producer creates, builds, publishes and maintains web-based assets and websites for client\’s digital platforms through one or more enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Partnering with internal colleagues, stakeholders, and external agencies, the Digital Producer aims to deliver and support both strategic outcomes and tactical solutions for the company.
- The role-holder will be adept at using complex digital systems and tools, comfortable with tracking large amounts of information and will offer a proven blend of technical know-how, editorial skills (web page editing, digital best practices), and some digital design acumen.
- Manage day-to-day updates on the web using the company\’s content management system (CMS)
- Develop, create and deploy web pages and related assets across the digital estate
- Partner with \”internal clients\” in the planning and scheduling of work
- Edit and proofread a variety of content types for the website, ensuring it meets style, tone, digital quality standards, as well as reflecting the client brand
- Own small, self-contained projects end-to-end as assigned and overseen by manager
- Work proactively and volunteer assistance without being asked & under tight schedules
- Act as point-person and in-house \”expert\” for certain content publishing systems
- Manage relationships with other teams
- Experience with Sitecore CMS.
Qualifications, Training and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in IT / Digital Design (or equivalent level of work experience)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.