We are seeking a Digital Architect – Consumer Banking to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment to provide the target architecture, roadmap development and design collaboration and governance within our Enterprise domain. A solid understanding of digital channels within a complex organisation, as well as experience in cloud, technologies and architectures will be highly regarded.
- Must have previous experience in Building Application Frameworks from Scratch ( Mobile is preferable)
- Must be from Service Architect background who can strategize and devise solutions and build applications that can be scalable.
- Must have worked in high volume / high security and risk environment.
- Migration to cloud exp (AWS or Azure)
- Someone who can work on number of projects
- Internet banking domain – Consumer digital
- Migration and modernisation of complex applications to run natively in the cloud.
- Leading the architecture of digital banking channels or high value high volume web and mobile applications
- Decomposition of monolithic java applications into microservices.
Who you\’ll be working with
In this role, you\’ll support the Enterprise to develop, able to lead engineers communicate and execute an architecture that supports simplicity and agility across the Enterprise. You\’ll work with sponsors and project managers on key initiatives, and build relationships with stakeholders from all areas of the business.
Making sure our technology stakeholders understand key architectural implications for applications, information, infrastructure and security will be an important part of the job as well. Some of these stakeholders include (but are not limited to), Heads of Architecture, General Managers and Heads of Technology.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: