- 12 month contract role – upto $1200 per day rate on offer with some flexiblity
- Provide leadership on and/or perform hands-on design and implementation
- Tier 1 Bank – Melbourne CBD based role – Start ASAP!
My Client, a reputable large organisation in Melbourne CBD is seeking a Senior DevOps Specialist due to continued growth in their existing DevOps team.
- 12 month initial contract + possible extensions – upto $1200 per day rate with some flexibility
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Senior DevOps Engineer / Lead – Start ASAP!
- Tier 1 Bank
The focus is to enable delivery teams across the organisation looking to adopt Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices and processes, with the aim of increasing productivity and quality of their delivery activities through robust automated build and deployments through the SDLC pipeline.
As part of this role, you will be expected to lead and implement Continuous Delivery within delivery teams across the organisation, utilizing your DevOps mindset. A solid technical background in the areas of Build Engineering, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Infrastructure, Environment Management and Configuration, and Release Management are key to implementation of world-class Continuous Delivery and Environment solutions.
- Provide leadership on and/or perform hands-on design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and Environments Infrastructure
- Provide thought leadership on and/or perform hands-on design and implementation of CI/CD and cultural transformation.
- Lead delivery teams to achieve success through the adoption of Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices, processes and tooling.
- Coaching and mentoring of delivery teams to reach a DevOps culture
- Drive associated cultural change by gaining an understanding of people\’s concerns about the new ways of working and helping them understand the vision and what it means to them
- Drive, support and measure the adoption of Continuous Delivery and DevOps Maturity across the bank
- Work with diverse tools, platforms and teams from across the bank.
- Research industry best practices to develop policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance
- Prior experience with technologies such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Docker, K8s, AWS, Azure, Linux, Windows, Python, Groovy, Shell Scripting, Server Spec, ELK, Splunk, Grafana.
If you deem yourself suitable, kindly submit your CV in word format with a cover letter addressing your relevant experience by clicking the apply button now or call Nitin on 03 8506 6546 quoting job ref no#12793 for a confidential discussion.