About the role
The Lead Full Stack Developer is responsible for developing and supporting agile software development methodologies focusing on human centered design user experiences. This role is responsible for the software development life-cycle of enterprise applications including the system design and architecture incorporating enterprise development tools, associated standards, methodologies, platforms and languages.
- Professional experience in a similar role in an IT environment
- Practical experience in the implementation of Agile software development methodologies
- Practical experience in the implementation and use of automation tools
- Sound enterprise application engineering experience; unit testing, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle within an Agile environment
- Substantial experience designing and developing web applications
- Knowledge of/experience with version control tools and concepts, especially with Git
- Knowledge of/experience developing micro-services
- Experience working in software development teams, and managing and delegating software development tasks
- Know how to create good, healthy, isolated development environments, in either Docker or virtual machines
- Basic Linux/Windows server management experience. This includes but is not limited to:
- connecting to remote servers through the terminal, in non-GUI environments
- basic shell scripting
- installing new software and updating the distribution.
- C# .Net Core;
- C# .Net Framework;
- C# Entity Framework.
- Git, Bitbucket (Pipeline).
Nice to Have(s)
- Experience in Azure
- Experience in SQL Server/Cosmos
- Agile Methodology(s)
- Atlassian Suite
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information Technology or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications.
- Agile certification
- Scrum certification
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.