About the role
We are looking for engineers to lead the fight on Financial Crime, working collaboratively to develop self-service, automation and CI/CD capability in the platform to enable the delivery of features in the hands of consumers, safely and quickly in a sustainable way.
You are a critical thinker with a high degree of technical innovation and attention to detail whilst being a recognised trusted advisor to the team and stakeholders. Your characteristics include being versatile, displaying leadership qualities and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full SDLC, ultimately assisting inmoving technology forward.
In addition to your strong technical capability you will be a proven team player, independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues.
Your day to day role will include:
- Implementation of DevOps practices including but not limited to Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Self Service Configuration, Infrastructure as Code, Automated Provisioning, Automated Release management.
- Provide professional and ethical behaviour in your actions by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- Continuous Improvement of deployment and configuration processes.
- Provide technical assistance and support to other team members.
- Deliver optimal solutions for a range of users within resource constraints.
- Helping the delivery teams with the trouble shooting and problem solving whenever and wherever required.
- Ensure all personal training records are maintained.
- Ensure all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of the Health and Safety Policy, procedures, and legislation.
- To conform with all internal operating procedures relevant to the position.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or SRE in a 24×7 uptime environment, including automation experience with configuration management and infrastructure provisioning tools using cloud-based solutions.
- Experience with at least one of the cloud platforms: AWS, Azure or GCP
- Demonstrated experience in configuration management tools like Ansible, puppet or Chef.
- Strong experience in architecting and implementing highly available, scalable, and secure cloud solutions.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using a tech stack of GIT, AWS (or GCP / Azure), Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory and Java
- Experience with container technology / orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm or similar
- Proven experience in technical development change delivery using microservices and API
- Linux/Unix Shell Scripting.
- Experience working across Agile delivery environments.
- Experience in application development and / or support roles
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.