- Microsoft DevOps urgently required
- PERM Melbourne CBD
- Newly Created Role
We are currently looking for a Microsoft DevOps Engineer to join our clients ANZpac operations on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Technology Manager, the Microsoft DevOps Engineer will be the architect and operations engineer of Applications on Microsoft platform across the organisation including SharePoint and Dynamics CRM. This position will also be involved with other Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft Lync, Database Systems, Infrastructure (Azure, on premise) etc.
Working within the Information Platforms and Digital Strategy Business Unit, you will enjoy working within a busy team environment, responsible for driving the global business\’ digital channels to deliver core mandate using various channels.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, software engineering or other relevant field;
- Demonstrated development experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a high-demand or corporate environment, as well as operational support of critical business applications and web services integration;
- Demonstrated experience in gathering business requirements and developing project documentation in a formal software development and project lifecycle;
- Proven expertise in the following technologies: .SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM 2013, Azure, .Net, and SQL Server;
- Knowledge of Network Architecture and Infrastructure;
- Experience in delivering training and support to business users;
- Knowledge in ADFS, Exchange, Active Directory, Group policies and IT Security;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure products and services, including their IaaS and PaaS offerings, AD integration, automation required; and
- Knowledge of Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server administration valuable.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Experience in websites (PHP, Drupal) and mobile development;
- Microsoft Certifications in SharePoint, Dynamics CRM and .Net development; and
- Microsoft Certifications in Windows and Network administration.
To discuss, call Cass on 03 8506 6578 quoting reference 12141.