- Designer / Developer – UI/UX
- Immediate start to June 2021 (on a view to extension)
- Parramatta, Sydney location
- Large Government Department
- Daily Rates upto $700/day
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance.
Our client is looking for a UI/UX Designer / Developer who will work with key stakeholders including the Senior Business Analyst to translate business requirements into a quality UI/UX Solution for its mobile software applications.
- Take responsibility for the UI elements of mobile app development.
- Work across the SDLC as part of the cross-functional Agile team, from story creation and estimation, story architecture and design, through to deployment and support.
- Develop UI solutions in an interactive environment to meet user needs.
- Design front-end business applications, working closely with business stakeholders and developers to generate UI/UX requirements.
- Demonstrate and test the built User Interface as a user journey or story board.
- Produce Production Support Documentation. This may include technical, training, end-user documentation etc.
- Demonstrated experience in the designing of native mobile app user interfaces within tight timeframes using variety of SDLC methodologies – in particular Agile.
- Detailed understanding of UX concepts and the ability to translate UX designs to UI.
- Demonstrated experience in conceptual design, wireframing, storyboarding, prototyping.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate design solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, set own priorities and manage time effectively.
- Sound documentation and reporting/communication skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAMS on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.