Desired Skills and Experience
- Having 8 +years of experience in design and development of database applications using Delphi
- Experience in Delphi 5.0, Delphi 6.0, Delphi 7.0, BDS 2006, Delphi XE2, Delphi XE6 and SQL Server.
- Experienced in using COM+, DCOM, DLL\’s, DevExpress and OOPS concepts in Delphi.
- Experienced in working C, C++.
- Expert in Web UI developer with strong analytical and technical ability
- Expert Web UI developer with strong analytical and technical ability
- Knowledge in working in Agile and Dev Ops
Core Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Accountability for the delivery of functionality on CLIENTs Delphi applications
- Working experience in L2/L3 support
- Design and Development / Support of Delphi
- Design and Development / Support of solutions using Delphi
- Continuous Integration/Deployment Practices – Jenkins
- Secure coding practices
- Working with Agile software development team
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Strong, existing experience in leading technical teams
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.