Contract opportunity in Canberra
The Delivery Manager will be accountable under the general direction of the portfolio Delivery Lead for the planning, management and delivery of a key digital project and service. The role is responsible for enabling teams to deliver high quality outcomes and to remove obstacles or blockers to progress and facilitate project meetings.
You will be required to:
- Develop an agreed delivery plan and monitor delivery against the program roadmap
- Facilitate multi agency workshops
- Coach team members in agile mindset and practices
- Help to remove impediments and blockers
- Help to identify dependencies and risks
- Identify and escalate issues where appropriate
Be highly motivated with over three years\’ experience in comparable government Delivery Management roles
Able to demonstrate:
- Regular engagement with a wide range of external stakeholders, including technical and business areas
- Leveraging stakeholder engagement to achieve an agreed position and prioritise deliverables
- experience in creating productive working relationships in programs with a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Experience in agile coaching with excellent communication skills, including the ability to facilitate team discussions and decision making.
- Expert skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure, etc. or the ability to acquire these.
- Be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge and working experience of Scaled Agile Framework in a complex environment.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 02 9057 9052 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.