- Delivery Lead role offering excellent $$$\’s per day rate
- Contract role till end of June 2016 based in Melbourne CBD
- The Delivery Lead will manage the end-to-end deployment of solutions according to agreed processes and practices to enable the ongoing implementation of support, maintenance and enhancement change according to customer priorities.
- The role will also provide the capability for projects to migrate and implement their IT solutions through a consumable and streamlined process.
Skills / Experience:
- Over 7+ yrs of experience in defining and managing releases in a complex organisation.
- Experience in measure and monitor progress through weekly reporting, to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget and meet expectations.
- Experience in collaborate with colleagues to embed consistent delivery practices, uplift skills and team capabilities to ensure service level agreement can be met.
- Experience in leading the assessment, analysis, planning and design of release packages, including assessment of risk. Liaise with business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of progress. Conduct post release reviews. Ensure release processes and procedures are applied
- Experience in IBM Stack is highly desirable (Websphere, Oracle and DB2)
- Previous experience in Technical leadership, planning and coordination essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a matrix management environment
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 or Nitin on 038506 6546. Applications close on Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: