- Delivery Lead – Detailed Regulatory Data Collection
- Permanent opportunity in Melbourne
- Role is with Tier 1 Bank – Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- Salary on offer upto $180,000 incl super / annum + 15% STI
- The role requires good experience in Regulatory reporting & Fin Background.
You will be responsible for mobilising and implementing a new program in Regulatory reporting that includes Risk, Finance and Treasury – Detailed Regulatory Data Collection (DRDC). This will include shaping the business case and engaging senior stakeholders to agree on the path forward along with implementing the strategic solution for how client delivers detailed data to APRA.
- Integrated Project Planning and Management – Ensure that project planning, execution and controls are properly integrated across Domains and squads including business and technology.
- Stakeholder Management – Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Business Case Development- Support the development of the WOL business case including the client\’s funding cycle.
- Benefits Management – Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes and to enable the project sponsor to realise return on investment.
- Agile & Ways of Working Excellence – Provide direction across squads including prioritisation of backlog, project operating rhythm / cadence and mastery of client tools including Clarity and Rally.
- Financial Management – Maintain DRDC financials to ensure achievement and accurate capture of planned project costs against budget including resource and vendor management (if required).
- Risk Management – Project level risk and issue management and resolution including escalation as required. Manage overall risk and issue assessment, planning and impact analysis for the project.
Skills & Experience:
- Significant end to end project management experience within large and complex projects
- Strong communication and leadership skills to influence stakeholders, vendors and technical teams to achieve successful outcomes within a matrix organisation.
- Ability to be a natural problem solver while working in a changing environment that is highly regulated
- Demonstrated ability to manage financials, project plans and dependencies through the delivery life cycle
- A solid understanding of project management and agile methodologies, tools (ideally Rally and Clarity) and processes across the project lifecycle
- Experience working in a regulatory and/or data related programs/projects in Financial Services.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.