Database Developer -PL/SQL
Sydney (N.W suburbs) !!
One of my large clients is seeking an experienced PL/SQL Database Developer to join their collaborative and experienced insight team in Sydney. In this position, you will utilise your PL/SQL database development skills to review existing processes and functionality while simultaneously designing and developing new capabilities.
* Strong experience as Database Developer (PL/SQL) – 7+ years
* Expert in PL/SQL coding abilities and writing complex SQL to develop robust, reliable and high-performance solution
* Hands on experience in Query optimisation, debugging, and tuning for improving performance
* Strong background working on large data processing solutions.
*Some Python experience
* Good understanding of dimensional modelling and data management concepts
* Good to have knowledge in Amazon redshift, Postgres, Teradata
How to apply:
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Job ref: #12497
Job Ref: 12497