Data Warehouse Developers
Contract for 12 months
Australian Citizen with Baseline clearance is a must
One of our federal department is hiring Data Warehouse Developers. The client has implemented a business intelligence and reporting platform known as Lighthouse. The Lighthouse platform has been developed using Microsoft SQL Server technologies including SQL Server database, integration services, analysis services and reporting services. The Department is extending the reporting services supported by this platform to Microsoft\’s Azure environment, and the Power BI reporting software technology.
* Demonstrated experience working with complex data warehouse systems including knowledge of data warehousing architecture, ETL, database design, report design and governance of developed technical solutions.
* Demonstrated hands-on experience in designing and developing logical and physical data models, using data warehouse methodologies including star schemas, conformed dimensions and data modelling.
* Demonstrated hands-on technical experience working with a SQL Server 2012 Data Warehouse platform, including SQL Server Integration Services, Analysis Services and Reporting Services.
* Demonstrated experience working in an ICT solutions delivery team which is managed by Departmental technical and project management resources.
* Excellent communication, judgement, research and analysis, problem resolution and time management skills.
* Experience with Oracle 10g and 11g databases, Microsoft Azure databases, Power BI and Microsoft Excel tools including Power Pivot and Power Query.
* Experience with Master Data Management concepts and strategies.
* Experience with spatial datasets and the development of reporting solutions which integrate spatial components.
* Experience working with IT and Business groups to evaluate complex user requests, and clarify objectives for new data and reporting requirements.
- Proven work experience in a federal government agency that has responsibility for the delivery of government programs.
Apply today by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV .For enquiries, please contact Kish on (03) 8365 9439.