- Data Services Developer
- Sydney, NSW
- 7Months contract
- Australian Citizens preferred
The BI Developer will plan, write, test and deploy code that links various sources of data together: Duties Include:
- Provide technical leadership to the project delivery team through design reviews, advising on implementation best practices, defining and refining release process and technical workshops.
- Review and refine the data delivery framework in order to enhance integration of new sources, performance of existing data delivery and rapid development of new subject areas.
- Set peer review and data modelling, development and release standards.
- Provide knowledge transfer sessions on best practices on development, data modelling, release process etc.
- Own the technical implementation of new data from analysis to delivery (designing and delivering data dictionary, defining the release steps, defining best practices of data modelling and review steps).
- Facilitate continuous improvement measures in delivery principles, coding standards, documentation and provide training sessions to team.
- Prioritise work items and add them to a work queue.
- Understand, analyse and size user requirements;
- Development and maintenance of SQL analytical and ETL code;
- Optimisation and tuning of SQL code to ensure optimal performance;
- SQL / Teradata – Demonstrated competency in developing, auditing and reviewing code
- SAS (Base, EG) or SQL (essential) or Python, R or Java (preferred)
- Programming – High level of competency in Programming, including knowledge of supplementary programming languages such as Python
- Supervision/coaching experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in mathematics, statistical, computer sciences discipline or more than three years relevant work experience.
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.