- Data Engineering Manager
- Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $165,000 incl super / annum + Bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- Project and delivery management, data engineering and design, agile delivery and devops methodologies Keep key stakeholders informed of overall progress against the release commitments.
- Lead and mentor diverse team and motivate them to work in a collaborative environment.
Skills / Experience:
- Data Engineering Leads & Managers who aren\’t bound by a job description, are adaptable and enjoy wearing a variety of different hats.
- Skilled in a variety of disciplines such as $1, and strong team and people leadership.
- Experience in Teradata and data migration from legacy platforms to modern cloud alternatives.
- Strong communicators who understand the commercial elements involved when dealing with data. Ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Passionate about leading and mentoring others. Being able to get the best out of people with different skills, experience, and backgrounds, ensuring the team continues to work collaboratively.
- Proven managerial experience while remaining technically relevant and hands on where appropriate across data engineering/devops/design/architecture
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.