You will be joining a cohesive and collaborative engineering team embarking on a multi-year journey to transform and migrate core integration technologies to the cloud. We are looking for candidates with exceptional technical skills to enable our team to migrate to the cloud faster and safer.
The role of Data Engineer will provide critical thinking and a high degree of technical innovation and attention to detail while being recognised as a trusted advisor to the team and stakeholders. The characteristics include being versatile, displaying leadership qualities and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full SDLC, ultimately assisting in moving technology forward.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve Data Pipelines and Software
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well designed and high-quality testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into fully functional platform.
- Apply proactive and perform hands on design and implementation of best practice CICD.
- Coaching and mentoring of other service team members.
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications:Strong experience in application development and or support roles.
- Strong Data Engineering and Database skills and experience including Apache Spark, SQL, Data Analytics, Distributed Computing
- Data Modelling and Data Analytics experience
- Software Delivery technical skills such as CI/CD, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Build Servers, Software / Source Code Configuration Management.
- Platform automation tools (DB Management, AWS, Jenkins, GITHUB).
- Workflow tools such as JIRA, Rally.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.