Big Data Engineer – Talend Developer – 6 month contract with the view to extend!
Development experience with Talend in an enterprise environment l Large Financial Organisation l Sydney CBD based role l AWS Stack
- 6 Months Contract with the view to extend!
- Sydney CBD Location (remote working arrangements)
- Work with the large financial institution l Exciting projects l work with the leaders in the Talend / Big Data development community
- Attractive daily rate on offer!
- Work with business users and client technical teams in defining the requirements and technical specifications for data transfer, ingestion and transformation.
- Manage end to end delivery of data ingestion, manipulation, transformation, and orchestration
- Automate and optimise data flows
- Continuously develop new and improved data engineering best practice capabilities
- At least 3-5 years\’ experience as a Data engineer / ETL developer using Talend studio.
- Ability to clearly articulate requirements in both technical and business terms
- Experience with SQL skills, knowledge of Apache Spark and AWS stack
- The ability to work within complex and challenging data environments
- Solid understanding of dimensional data modelling and very strong relational database skills
- Proven experience in collaborating with analytics, reporting and data professional
- Do you have development experience with Talend in an enterprise environment? What was the latest version?
- Have you worked on AWS stack before?
- Do you have exposure to Spark batch processing?
- Have you worked on Talend to develop big data batch jobs on Spark?
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 or email for further details.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.