6 Months Contract on a view to extend
Only Australian Citizens with ability to get baseline security Clearence
Design & implementation of datasets, reporting products and enabling capabilities required to support our growing data analytics practice.
- Design, implement and interrogate data models & datasets to support reporting & analytics products, including MS SQL Server databases
- Provide expertise on selection, implementation and configuration of products, tools, and methods to enhance our data analytics capability, including data quality management
- Development of high-quality reporting products in PowerBI
- Support collection activities with specialist advice on the design and implementation of collection instruments, methods, tools and management in a distributed stakeholder environment
- Experience with Azure SQL Server
- Data management and associated advice
- Experience with MS O365 \’Power\’ suite – Automate, Power Apps, Flow and SharePoint
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.