- Role: Data Architect with Baseline Clearance
- Location: Canberra
- Duration:12 months on a view to extend
One of our Federal Client is hiring Data Architect to support its enterprise data management program. The successful applicant will utilize their knowledge and experience of enterprise data architecture, to provide strategic input and direction into the establishing of the enterprise data model.
* Must have an excellent understanding of data/information lifecycles and analysis.
* Minimum of 5 years\’ demonstrated experience undertaking analysis/information architecture activities;
* Proven experience developing Enterprise Data Models using Idera Embarcadero\’s ERStudio software product;
* A strong understanding of enterprise data taxonomy / classification, master data management, industry best practice to data profiling, data cleansing and data matching to large data sets with multiple source systems;
* Demonstrated experience working as a member of an ICT solutions delivery team, focused on the development, management and support of an enterprise data warehouse
/ business intelligence environment;
* Understanding of privacy and confidentiality issues regarding data;
* Well-developed communication skills, with demonstrated ability to work effectively with a range of technical and business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of AS ISO 15489 and Information management standards;
- Knowledge of the Australian Government\’s Digital
- Transition, Public Data and Continuity Policies.
- Candidates who are proactive, highly organised and have exceptional communications skills to apply for this role
The security clearance level for this position is Baseline clearance
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Kish on 03 8365 9439 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: