Looking for a highly enthusiastic Data Analyst who will be responsible for the development and delivery of a data and analytics platform.
- Junior resource with 2-3 years-experience.
- Must have experience in SQL Database with Data Analyst background.
- Must have worked on AWS
- Must possess strong technical experience in data-modelling, data strategies and data visualisation
- Demonstrated experience with end to end data migration using SSIS & SQL
- Experience with cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Specialist skills across Snowflake / Databricks / Alteryx / SAS
- Visualisation tools such as PowerBI / Tableau
- Track record in delivering optimal data solutions to businesses
- Experience in Technical Writing, documenting procedures and guidelines with the ability to develop data migration plan and schedule
- Working knowledge of Agile project management methodologies
- Tertiary Qualifications across Data Science / Analytics in addition to Comp Science
- Strong stakeholder engagement and workshop facilitation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are an absolute must
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 0391 182 071 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.