- Data Analyst
- 12 Months Contract
- Work life balance
- Excellent rate for a right candidate
- The department is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to work as part of a project team for the delivery.
- The successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders, business subject matter experts, and technical architects and developers as part of the project, to deliver the agreed outcomes. The project will comprise the design and implementation of a data warehouse and business intelligence reporting solutions.
The Data Analyst will:
- Be able to analyse and review datasets and prepare a current state analysis
- Be proficient with using Excel to store and analyse data, including formulas and data manipulation
- Develop and contribute to ongoing project reporting requirements
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis as part of the design process
- Develop and maintain relevant project and design documentation
- Oversee and validate data and reports for consistency
- Be able to apply judgement and critical thinking skills to problem solve
- Have demonstrated government sector experience, including working in small teams Previous experience with SQL, Azure, and Power BI would be highly desirable, and experience in Agile, PM2 or Prince2 is desirable. Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience in statistics, data analysis, or related fields would be highly regarded, including the ability to communicate statistical concepts to generalist audiences.
- Experience and good working knowledge in the research and analysis of datasets
- Experience using and working with Microsoft Excel to analyse data and collate findings
- Proven ability to engage and work with a diverse range of stakeholders including working collaboratively as part of an agile, multidisciplinary team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with, or working knowledge of, Microsoft Power BI tools
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Azure tools
- Experience with Agile, PM2 or Prince2 methodologies
- Experience with statistical analysis and statistical concepts
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.