- Cyber Technology Specialist – Pre-Sales Engineer
- Permanent role
- Melbourne / Sydney
- Customer focused role
- Provide technical and cyber defence expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts
- Working together with our Cyber Account Managers. During the pre-sale cycle
- Architect and deliver Proof of Values (POVs)
- Architect full deployments, and ensure customer success
- Liaise directly with the cyber analyst team, for knowledge sharing and response action
- Technically strong to be able to have high level discussions with senior management, ses leaders and customers.
- Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit
- Accountable for Proof of Value engagement from end to end
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly (technical audience to C-level executives)
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority to the customer for architecture and integration decisions
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to management
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners
- Bachelor\’s or master\’s degree in a scientific, technical or engineering discipline
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience and out of which minimum of 5 years of Cyber Security.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience and proven ability to work autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the cyber security field
Desired Skills (non-compulsory)
- Experience with customer-facing activities (pre-/post-sales), as well as security and network consulting, is desirable but not essential
- Relevant industry experience, in either a networking or security discipline, is desirable but not essential
- Experience communicating with both technical and senior management is desirable but not essential
- Practical experience with network and security devices/systems, e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM, is also desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the TCP/IP, and common networking protocols, is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of common cyber security vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques is desirable but not essential.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.