- Information Security / Organisation change management / Learning & Development
- Melbourne based role
- Large financial institution – Work life balance!
- Melbourne Location
- Present technical information clearly and in a manner for non-technical audience Work across multiple projects
- Cyber Security experience (highly desirable)
- Develop communication strategies and plans in relation to security awareness activities
- Contribute to the development and delivery of security awareness strategies to ensure desired security and compliance outcomes that supports business activities.
- Contribute to the development of strategic security awareness initiatives relating to the direction of the security of the Group
- Maintain a detailed understanding of business strategies and assess security awareness requirements
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of security awareness activities.
- Execute the communication strategies and plans including development of materials applicable to the security awareness program e.g. email messages, presentation packs, intranet sites, postcards etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presenting and writing for a variety of audiences
- Experience in Cyber Security Awareness.
- Business acumen and experience developing and executing business strategies
- Proven track record in managing and influencing relationships at a senior level in the organisation.
- Strong consulting, negotiating and group facilitation skills
A relevant tertiary qualification in an area such as Communications, Organisational Change and Development, Organisation Behaviour, Learning and Development will be highly regarded.
Apply today by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11590. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.