- 6 Months contract with a view to extend
- Work from home
- Daily rate: $1195
- Experience with SIEM and SOAR Technologies: Splunk, MS Sentinel or Elastic
The Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for leading the development of security engineering, assurance, and risk across our operational businesses.
The role is responsible for working with our project owners across the business and supporting their security engineering requirements for Security Operations, Network Security and DevSecOps. This role is pivotal in maintaining the enterprise\’s high level of cyber security as we seek to implement our Corporate Strategy and navigate its way through the implementation of new technologies, partnerships and opportunities.
The role is divided into three specialisations: Security Operations, Network Security and DevSecOps
Additionally, the role is responsible for working with a broad range (internal and external) of security, IT, and engineering professionals to ensure optimal confidentiality, integrity, availability and safety of all IT assets, information, and data that we gather, store, and utilise, without business disruption. This is achieved through the utilisation of contemporary security toolsets, services, strategic partnerships and through the building of enterprise-wide knowledge and awareness of the role of information security in everyday business.
- Experience with SIEM and SOAR Technologies: Splunk, MS Sentinel or Elastic.
- Experience with EDR Technologies (Crowdstrike, FireEye, Carbon-Black, Defender ATP)
- Experience in developing Logging infrastructures
- Experience in building dashboards in SIEMS and tools such as Grafana.
- Solid understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework and Cyber-Kill Chain.
- Knowledge of security alert triage and resolution management.
- Knowledge of Threat Hunting and Detection Engineering.
- Experience in Opensource Security Tools
- Experience in building SOC tooling, their automation and deployment
- Experience with Cloud Architectures and the relevant security technologies
- Scripting such as BASH or PowerShell
- Security Automation Tools including use of Python
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 0480 094 306 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.