Have an exciting opportunity for Security Architect who will take the technical lead for the Security Solution Architecture addressing cyber threats.
Duties will include:
- Prioritising requirements of the Commonwealth Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
- Translating security requirements and define controls to achieve compliance with PSPF Policy INFOSEC 10: \”Safeguarding information from cyber threats\”.
- Estimating architectural and engineering effort to meet requirements of the Commonwealth Information Security Manual (ISM),
- Reviewing solution designs to ensure selected ISM controls are applied effectively and efficiently.
- Conducting cyber risk assessments and propose mitigation/treatment options.
- Managing stakeholders and expectations and provide pragmatic advice to the Director CDR Cyber Security.
- Working with senior stakeholders to ensure workable solutions are delivered within tight timeframes.
- Determining the technical security scope and impact of proposed changes
- Validating technical security requirements are clear and measurable – including security and governance controls.
- Providing high level architectures including Solution on a Page (SOAP).
- Identifying and applying ISM controls to solutions as required.
- Expert understanding of cryptography and associated mathematics.
- Extensive experience in Commonwealth Information Security Manual.
- Solid understanding of IDAM vendor\’s tools and various approaches identity management, authentication and authorisation.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cyber threat intelligence, SEIM and vendors solutions.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on and related technologies.
- Good working knowledge of ITIL, secure code development and cloud environments.
- Good working knowledge of privacy, data science and analytics.
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of stakeholder to explain and enforce security measures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organisational acumen to work in a Public Service environment.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9118 2071 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.